Friday 14 March 2014

Skincare and Fashion Haul


Hellooo my lovelies,

 Recently my skin has been going crazy, not so much spots but just blemishes and red marks and the odd spot of course too. I finally seem to have reached the age that around that certain time of the month I get one or two really bad spots instead of just the random teenage hormone spots that I used to get. So I decided I would take advantage of Boots 3 for 2 to try and sort my skin out! I also really wanted to pick up a few of the Revlon matt balms but they didn't have the ones I wanted in stock so sadly I don't have them to show you...yet! I will be back to pick those up soon though and I have a very large amount of Boots points to spend so I'll be sure to show you what I get when I get them!


 A product I've been hearing a lot about lately is La-Roche Posay, Effaclar Duo and I read so many good reviews on it that I just had to give it a try so that's what I did. I will review all these products on my blog if you would be interested in seeing them! The second product I picked up was the No Clogs Allowed face mask which I saw on Zoella's Youtube channel and I instantly had to have it. I love face masks but the little individual packets annoy me because there's enough product to last me more than one time but because it's in a flimsy packet I can't keep it to use another time. Even better, the mask is a self-heating face mask which is my favourite type of face mask and it turns blue when you put it on your face! The last thing I picked up as my 'freebie' was Dr Spot which I haven't heard anything about so it was a complete blind buy but there was no other skincare things that I was looking for so I just went for it. Fingers crossed it'll help get rid of those period 'pains' that pop up on your face at that time of the month!

A very sleepy pup crashing my blog photos hahaha! 
 

  On my way to Boots, I was walking past H & M and they had all their amazing new pieces in the window so of course I HAD to go in... I never actually bought any of the things I saw in the window because I was in a rush to get back to do my uni coursework but I will be heading back the day I finish it!! I did find one thing though that I just could not leave the store without! It's this gorgeous fluffy/shearling cardigan/coat and it is so so comfy. Literally everyone I have seen wearing this I've asked to stroke me hahaha. I thought it was the perfect piece because it can be worn as a coat in Spring and Summer but then also as a caridgan on colder days! It can also be dressed up or dressed down and it is white so it will go with everything! Could you get a more versatile piece?! I've already worn it twice, once as a coat to the cinema with my boyfriend to see Non-Stop which is a great film by the way! and I've also worn it causally for just errands as a cardigan! It's not in the slightest bit itchy or furry on the inside because it's lined with a silky/satin material! Plus it was only £29.99, bargain!


Lining 

What skin care products can you not live without?

Shop the post:-
-No Clogs Allowed £11.50
-Dr Spot £8.00
-Efferclat Duo £15.50

My Previous Posts:-
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
MAC and more Haul
Streak Free, Natural Fade Fake Tan Routine


Lots of Love,
A x x x 

6 comments:

  1. The H&M coat is gorgeous and so is your sleepy puppy! I really want to try the La-Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, I would love to read your review of it :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I will be doing a review of it on my blog soon lovely! xxx

      Delete
  2. Your dog is so gorgeous. I really want to try the Soap & Glory Dr. Spot xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do a review of it on my blog hun so you can see if it's any good :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. I also picked up the Effaclar Duo can't wait to try it out!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh let me know what you think of it! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x