Wednesday 4 June 2014

Silver Wedding Anniversary || OOTN


Hellooo my lovelies,

 At the weekend I went to my boyfriend Gary's aunties silver wedding anniversary party and I thought I would do an outfit of the night post on what I wore for you guys. I always intend to do these but I'm usually in far too much of a rush to have time for photo's before I go! However, I gave Gary strict instructions to be ready early for a mini photoshoot before we went!


 I wore my new shoes which I hauled a few days ago here and a mint green dress with a pastel beaded band across it. I absolutely love this dress and it cost around £70-£80 so I'm glad I wore it again! I actually bought it from Asos last year but it's made by.... but I don't know if it's still available..sorry! I went for mint green toe nails to match the dress and coral nails to match the shoes. I actually have a coat and bag that match these shoes exactly but it was crazy warm here on Saturday so there was no way I could have worn any coat let alone a big wool one. Then the bag was too big for this kind of occasion so I went for a little cream clutch bag which obviously goes with pretty much everything!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend! What did you get up too?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x