Monday 7 July 2014

Chatterbox || MAC Mondays


Heyy beauties,

 This weeks MAC Monday is on one of my all time top three favourite lipsticks and actually probably my number one favourite MAC lipstick so it's definitely a good'un! It's called Chatterbox which my boyfriend always says it must have been made for me because I will chat away to anyone and everyone about anything. It's an amplified finish which like I've said before is probably the best finish from MAC in my opinion because it's creamy on the lips but still remains long lasting and extremely pigmented.

 I think this would be a great starter lipstick from MAC, if you can't quite afford more than one (because lets face it they do not come cheap!!) and you want it to do for both day and night. It's a stunning baby pink shade but it's a little deeper than your average baby pink and a lot more cool toned. I know I completely suck at describing colours but we'll roll with it. It's such a pretty colour, ideally best in Summer but it's one that can be carried through into Autumn/Winter too. Everytime I wear this shade I get compliments because it's so beautiful. I love it so much that I've also popped it in my June beauty faves so take a peek if you haven't already.


 I don't usually include a picture of myself with these posts because I hate pictures of myself but since I have a selfie with this shade on I thought it would be nice to include it and give you a better idea of what it looks like on the lips. The colour is a lot closer matched to when on my lips than in the swatch as it was quite dull outside when I did the swatch. Let me know if you like seeing the lipstick on my lips or if you prefer just seeing a swatch! You can also follow me on instagram (@whatabbyloves) to see more of what products look like on if you'd like too.


If you haven't tried Chatterbox lipstick then it is a must try! I think it would suit all skin tones too so pop over to a MAC counter to give it a swatch. Have you tried Chatterbox?

Lots of Love,
A x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x