Thursday 3 July 2014

Massive New Look Haul


 Hellooo loves,

 As promised here is the second part of my massive haul, this one is all stuff from New Look so I thought I'd pop all these things in the one post. I posted on my twitter (@whatabbyloves) last week that I had made a massive New Look order so yupp this is the outcome of that moment of weakness.


 I originally went on New Look to try and find a pair of white strappy heels, I couldn't see any I liked but I did see these which I've been thinking about getting for a while so I couldn't not buy them, could I? I was a little worried that they looked a bit too much like jelly shoes because a) I already have jelly shoes and b) I'm not a massive fan of the heeled jellies but I think they look gorgeous with so many outfits so I'm keeping them! They'll look amazing with a tan and I can already tell they'll be one of my favourite shoes this Summer. I have already worn these and if you want to see a picture of me wearing these I have one on my instagram (@whatabbyloves).



 I got a little carried away in the t-shirt section of New Look but I was feeling like I needed some new tops because I've got bored of a lot of mine recently and you know when you feel like you only want to wear the same few tops? Yupp I had that so it was time I picked up some new ones. For those of you who don't know I have a bit of a mint addiction so after adding numerous mint tops to my basket I managed to reason with myself that I already have enough mint coloured tops and just buy one...for just now anyway! In the end I went for this one which has a crotchet trim which is so flattering, it sits slightly shorter than a normal top but because of the trim it either shows a tiny bit of skin or your jeans/jeggings etc if you're wearing something slightly high waisted. I really like it and if New Look get any more colours of these that I like then you can guarantee I will be snapping them up. Sorry in advance for the dodgy angle's my rooms upside down at the moment so taking pretty pictures is rather difficult!




 I also bought this floral blouse just because I thought it was pretty really. I think this would look nice tucked into denim shorts or over jeans or leggings. It's very Summery because of its pattern and as it's quite loose it'll be good for keeping cool.



 I also got a top similar to the mint one above but in white....can you tell I really love this style? hahaha. It is slightly different in that it has spaghetti straps which I possibly prefer? I do like both but I think sleeveless will keep you cooler in Summer and it could be tucked into high waisted trousers and skirts because you wouldn't see the trim when it was tucked in. Whereas the short sleeved one tucked into a skirt wouldn't look as great. I think both this one and the mint one would be absolutely amazing for a festival, the crochet is very festival-esque!



 I got this bra too because ever since I found out I was wearing a bra three sizes too small for me I haven't really had enough bras and as I'm super lazy with doing my washing so I thought I would encourage my laziness and buy another! This one is an online exclusive to New Look and it's only £9.99, I love it, it's bright neon pink which can be annoying for showing through lighter clothes but it's pretty so I don't care. I really recommend New Look bra's for girls who have bigger boobs because they do bra's that flatter you and aren't just an 'over the shoulder boulder holder' that are all about securing your boobs into place and swallowing your boobs up...  you know what I mean gals.


 I also picked up two playsuits, I wasn't planning on buying a playsuit and I certainly don't need one but I fell in love with these prints. This Summer I've been loving green tropical prints and floral prints and I think there's something really pretty about green on white and with the neon pink through it too- it's beautiful! This one is more of a cotton material so it isn't the most forgiving playsuit but it is a really pretty print. P.S for the record New Look I think you should make a seperate co-ord outfit out of this print, crop top and high waisted shorts? yes please. Again this would look fabulous with a white lace kimono over the top for a festival...can you not just picture that!?




 The second playsuit I chose is more of a blue and white combo again with the pink through it... I'm like a magpie for anything pink! I don't like the print of this one as much as I like my other one but this one is more of a chiffon material, it's not chiffon but it's like chiffon so I'm going with that one hahaha. As it's not cotton this one is a lot more forgiving as it hangs around you and isn't skin tight so you can wear it and eat alot and not worry whereas I'd definitely not be confident wearing the other one and doing that. This one is a teeny bit big on me so if you're border line between sizes I'd possibly go down a size. Again New Look, please do a co-ord of this, even just the shorts!


 The last thing I bought was this sky blue/baby blue short sleeved jersey material top/jumper with cutout flower prints in the sides of the arms and the back. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning, the cut outs are in a really flattering place so no matter what your figure this will flatter you as it's just showing your arm area. I really love the daisy print on it and I sooo wish they did it in more colours, they do it in a rosey red/pink colour but I'm not the biggest fan...black and white would be nice though please New Look! It's really slouchy and comfy and because it's light knit it will be great for the warmer weather too.


 What's your favourite thing that I bought? 

Lots of Love,

A x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x