Saturday 5 July 2014

Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion || Skincare Saturdays


Heyy beauties,

 Recently I picked up a Tea Tree set from the Body shop because my skin was playing up a bit and I know tea tree is meant to be amazing for your skin. I'm sooo glad I bought this because this little beauty is amazing! It pretty much is a similar concept to La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo in that it reduces redness and imperfections in the skin left behind by spots or acne. I absolutely love my Effaclar Duo and was amazed by the results on my skin but it didn't completely rid my skin of every single mark. So I used this and the first night I used it I woke up and there was a visible difference in my skin, this stuff is incredible. Again I have not suffered from acne so I don't know how good it would be at tackling that but from the results in my skin I would imagine it to help acne sufferers out a lot!


 It comes out like a creamy, pale green serum that you rub into your skin. It doesn't feel greasy at all and sinks into the skin really quick which I love because I hate putting anything on my skin at night that I'll end up getting all over my pillows. It smells like tea tree (funnily enough) which isn't my most favourite smell but it's pretty much unavoidable in a tea tree based product but I'm getting used to it now. Blemish fade only costs £9.99 so it's £6 cheaper than Effaclar Duo and it's just as good if not better.

 I do still use my Effaclar Duo as my morning moisturiser and I use this one before I go to sleep at night. The two together have absolutely rid my skin of all marks left behind my spots. I would recommend this to anyone either used in conjunction with Effaclar Duo or instead for a cheaper alternative or if Effaclar Duo hasn't worked out for your skin. Although this is a night lotion I can't see anything about it that would prevent it being used in the morning too but I like to stick to my Effaclar Duo for my morning moisturiser.

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?

Lots of Love,
A x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x