Friday 1 August 2014

L'Oreal Super Liner || Review


Hellooo lovelies,

 When I started out in makeup liquid eyeliner was one of those challenges that made me want to throw a tantrum and give up because I could never get it right. It was always too thick so I looked like I had no eyelid or it was squint or both eyes were drastically different - the list goes on. What actually helped me learn how to do my eyeliner properly was the L'Oreal Super Liner, this liner is a present from the gods for eyeliner newbs.

 The applicator of this is basically like a spongey pen nip so it gives the most easy and precise eyeliner application possible. It's also not massively thick which is a huge help if you a) have smaller eyelids so don't have the room to have a thick line or b) are new to eyeliner and want to build up the thickness slowly.


 Another massive plus to this for me is it's really long lasting so I never ever find myself having to top up my liner unless I've had a really long nap or been crying. The magical thing is though if you make a mistake with it'll buff off with a little cotton bud so easily yet it doesn't affect it's lasting power throughout the day. Magic eyeliner? I think so.

 The best part of all though of course is that it is a drug store product so it's available from Boots and Superdrug for only £6.49, fabulous. Be careful to read the label on this product though because it comes in 'Black' which is what I recommend but it also comes in 'Black crystals' which is like black and sparkly.

 I've used this eyeliner for years now and I don't think I will ever go for another liquid eyeliner because this is so cheap, so easy and so reliable!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x