Monday 15 September 2014

Pink Pearl Pop || MAC Mondays


I haven't done a MAC Monday post in a few weeks now so it's time I did another one. Shock, it is again another lipstick but I have a lipstick addiction therefore that is what I have most of from MAC so I hope you're all lipstick junkies like me!

 The second shock to you all will be that it is yet another pink lipstick, yes I have a problem. This one is not one I'd heard a lot about when I got it, I was just in MAC swatching every lipstick up my arm as per and I noticed a pink that I somehow had never noticed before, Pink Pearl Pop. It's a gorgeous everyday shade which goes amazing with both natural and heavier makeup.

 On days where I'm not really sure what lipstick I want to wear I always go for either Creme Cup, Chatterbox or Pink Pearl Pop which are all fairly neutral pinks. It's a very blue toned pink which is always good because it makes your teeth look whiter and brighter.

 It's from their Cremesheen and Pearl collection so it has a sheen to it which makes the lipstick look slightly more sheer but it looks more opaque as you build it up. It's a strange finish to describe but it's almost quite a frosty look similar to Pure Zen. They're lovely and creamy so apply to the lips very smoothly but because they're so creamy they only last about three hours before needing reapplied.

 I must admit I don't love the pearl-like formula as much as I do as the standard cremesheen or amplified finish but it makes a nice change and adds something different to my ever growing lipstick collection.



If you like pink lipsticks then this is a nice everyday one that goes with every make-up look. Have you tried Pink Pearl Pop?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x