Tuesday 9 September 2014

So Sinful || Review & Tag


 I was recently contacted by the lovely Kandice from 'So..?' and she asked me if I would like to review one of their perfumes. The one I chose to review was 'So Sinful' and after the Royal Mail confiscating it due to 'security reasons' I eventually have it.

 I am absolutely horrendous at trying to describe scents so instead I'll tell you how 'So..?' describe the scent themselves. It has top notes of mint and pineapple, heart notes of violet and strawberry and base notes of praline and musk and vanilla. To me it smells very sweet and girly and most definitely more of an every day scent. When you first spray it you can 100% smell the mint which isn't my favourite in a perfume but when it settles down you get that floral, fruity, vanilla scent that is most prominent which is a lovely combination.

 I must admit I'm not a massive fan of the perfumes packaging. I love the body fragrance packaging because of the eye catching purple colour and it's very girly but the perfume itself I don't like the lid of. I'm not really a fan of plastic lids on perfume as they always tend to cheapen the overall look. I do like the girly colours of it and the glass bottle though. The body spray is 75ml and retails for £1.70 and the 30ml perfume bottle costs £6.35 but is currently on a half price offer in Boots. Obviously it's an eau de toilette instead of a pure parfum but when you're getting it so cheap you can afford to spray it more. I think I might keep this one in my handbag because it's a good size for carrying around and if it gets broken or damaged it isn't too expensive to replace.

 'So..?' have also included the fragrance tag for me to do so without further a do...

1) How many perfumes/body sprays do you own?
I have a lot of perfumes but I do use them all! 16 bottles of perfume and 9 body sprays. Least I'll always smell nice!

2) What smell brings back the happiest memories to mind? 
For me there are quite a few smells that bring back memories to me even with silly things like hand gels or certain foods. A happy smell for me is the smell of my granny's homemade rolls. I absolutely love the smell of fresh bread and I loved going to my grannies for a roll and some soup when I was younger.

3) You are only allowed to own one So...? scent which would you chose and why?
I would chose So..? Sinful, which I chose because it's a popular one and it has scents in it that I really like.

4) What smell do you love on a guy? 
I love One Million (like every other girl). Gary also has Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf and Ralph Laurens Red which both smell yummy too!

5) Wearing the same fragrance as your friends? yay or nay?
I think this is more of a thing you do when you're at high school. Now I'd much rather have my own individual scent that's acquired to my personal taste!

6) What food smell would you happily wear as a perfume?
I would have to go for a fruit or a sweet because I love sweet and fruity perfumes. Maybe strawberries or a juicy sweet apple because I love the smell of them!

7) If you had to wear just one type of fragrance for the rest of your life, would you prefer to smell sweet or musky? 
Definitely sweet because I love fruity and floral fragrances.

8) If you could create a So..? fragrance what would you call it and what notes would you include?
I would probably call it So..Abby? (or maybe so uncreative? so unoriginal?? haha) and I would include notes of jasmine, tiger lily, rose, apple and strawberry. What a mixture hey!

9) Your friend borrows your perfume and returns it pretty much empty. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same thing to something of theirs?
I wouldn't do the same thing to them because I'm not that petty. I probably wouldn't be as direct and blunt to ask them to buy a new one either. I think I probably would pretend I hadn't noticed (and secretly be very upset) or make out how upset I was and hope they would replace it.

10) You're on the bus and someone next to you sprays a scent you really hate. Do you a) make it really obvious by having a fake coughing fit b) Move as far away as possible or c) spray some of your own.
I would spray some of my own probably or just hold my breath until the scent had passed.

Have you tried any of the So... fragrances? What do you think of them?

Check out their site to find out more about the Fragrances they do.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x