Friday 14 November 2014

October || Instagram


 October has been a hectic month for me once again with university work so I haven't got up to too many exciting things but I have been to a few blog events. I went to the Duo boots event where I was lucky enough to be able to choose a pair of boots to take away and I've also been to a Lush Christmas event where I got to see all the new Christmas releases. It's been a really cold, dull month here in the UK so I've also been making use of Lush bath products so overall it's been a very Lush month. We also started taking Luca to dog training in October and I don't think it gets much better than being a room surrounded by teeny tiny pups! Due to the amount of stress I've been under with coursework I have been treating myself.. lets just say quite a bit to try and get me through it so I've had quite a few exciting deliveries. I've also really enjoyed seeing Edinburgh get ready for Christmas especially the Dome, it always looks stunning at Christmas time and really gets me in the Christmas spirit!


Pretty view from my univeristy
Lush Northern Lights Bath
Late night snuggs with my baby boy!

I hope you enjoyed getting a little insight into what I got up too last month, what did October hold for you?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x