Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas || Blogmas Day 25


Merry Christmas Blogbees!!!

 I just wanted to schedule this little message to you all to wish you a very merry Christmas! I would love to be able to say it to every single one of you and give you all a big hug but unfortunately this is the best I can do!

I hope you've all been well and truly spoilt with presents and love from all your nearest and dearest. For Christmas I'm going down to my aunties house where all my family is gathering for Christmas dinner, what are you doing this year? 

I'm so , so happy I have completed Blogmas and it definitely is a massive acheivement for me. I had several challenges from university exams to becoming ill for the last few days of Blogmas so I'm really proud that I managed to stick to my schedule and get a post up every day! I've enjoyed daily blogging so much, I'd love to do it full time but sadly I don't have the time to dedicate every day to my blog but I'm definitely going to try and blog more next year. 

I hope you've enjoyed my blog posts throughout December as much as I have enjoyed preparing them and writing them.

Lots of Love and Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x