Wednesday 3 December 2014

November Instagram || Blogmas Day 3

I love picking out my favourite pictures that I've posted to instagram this month so once again I've selected some of my instagram pictures from November to show you.


 I absolutely love fireworks night, it's up there with Christmas and New Years Eve as my favourite days of the year. I just love getting all wrapped up in cosy clothes and going on a date night either with Gary or my friends to the fireworks to watch them. The town I live in actually has the main display for the whole region so I'm very lucky to live fifteen minutes walk away from a fantastic display. This year as always was phenomenal and I even have a little instagram video to show you this month!


  Since we got Luca I practically live in Pets At Home and at the moment they have all these amazing Christmas toys and I had to stop myself from leaving with 5 snowman, 10 reindeers and 3 Santa's because they're all so cute. Gary drew the line at me buying him an advent calender so instead we bought a pup cake for both the dogs to share... how cute is it? We also have this obsession with buying Luca toys bigger than him because it's so funny watching him try and drag it around and he loves something big to snuggle with. As he's getting bigger he towers over all his old toys so we bought this giant reindeer, it did cost £30 which is quite ridiculous for a puppy toy but he absolutely loves it!
Ralph

I had two very exciting deliveries early in November, my Duo boots and baby Oleg finally arrived.


 Luca is definitely going through his terrible two's stage (in doggy years), he knows what he's meant to do but likes to do the complete opposite. My dad thought it was hilarious to give him an ASBO and when he further misbehaved gave him a prison sentence, hahaha dad jokes.


Passing my driving test was a massive achievement for me and was definitely my highlight of November, if not the entire year. I gladly gave Luca my L plates to chew on.


Ed's diner has opened five minutes up the road from me and I absolutely love their Oreo and chocolate milkshake. If you live near Ed's Diner and haven't tried this milkshake then you need to.

Beauty Event


 I went to a 50th birthday party at Edinburgh castle this month and I have a full outfit post from the night on my blog and make up if you want to know more. How fantastic is this cake?!



 I couldn't count down to Christmas without a Frozen advent calender! I've also ordered a picture advent calender too because I'm quite traditional in liking to open a little picture one.



Gary turned 21 this month so we had multiple celebrations for his birthday but I made him a love heart cake and on his actual birthday we went out for dinner at Tony Macaroni then off on a Winter Wonderland date!




 I also rescued this little kitten Belle from the road and reunited her with her owner. Isn't she beautiful? She was determined to come in and get warm and when I couldn't let her in because of the dogs she came to all the windows to ask which was quite comical.


 What have you got up to during November? If you want to follow me on instagram to keep updated with all my posts then you can follow me @whatabbyloves and I'll give you a follow back!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x