Monday 1 December 2014

The Christmas Tag || Blogmas Day 1


It's no secret that I love Christmas and everything about Christmas. It would be an under exaggeration to say I'm obsessed with it and that I start looking forward to it from Boxing Day. So when I saw my all time fave blogger, bestie, babe and law buddy Laura  I knew I had to do this tag. What better time to do it than on the first day of Blogmas of course! If you don't know what blogmas is then basically it is the bloggers version of vlogmas where you blog every day until Christmas. I do have exams until 15th of December so it's going to be quite the challenge for me but bring it on! 


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Polar Express!!! Love, Love, Love this film and I watch it every Christmas at least once. It's so magical and I love the music in it. Elf is a good'un too though!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't really have a favourite memory, pretty much all my Christmases have been good memories!

4. Favourite festive food?
I am such a fussy eater so I don't actually like most traditional Christmas foods (I know shock horror). So probably roast potatoes are my favourite!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Oh this is tricky cause I've loved absolutely all of them at the time I was given them. I really liked when I got my blackberry for Christmas (4/5 years ago, that was exciting when bbm was all the rage!) I also remember getting a barbie horse and carriage set when I was 5/6 and I played with that thing forever and made up so many stories to it. I absolutely loved horses especially barbie ones, I actually remember reenacting Princess Diana's funeral with barbie horses and I was only two coming up for three at the time! In fact that's my earliest memory and I can remember it so vividly the black horses and copying it out.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Oooh has to be Cinnamon! I love spicy, Christmas scents so Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home is a candle you'll always find me burning at Christmas time. I also really love the appley scents at Christmas. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yess, the family get into our pjama's and watch loads of Christmas films, always Polar Express and always Elf.

8. What tops your tree?
An angel in a gold dress.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A puppy and a horse. Every single Christmas without fail first two things on my list were a puppy and a horse until I actually got a dog when I was 13.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love the Christmas atmosphere when everyone is closer together and the pretty dresses and family time. I also really enjoy picking out presents for people and watching them open it. Obviously I love receiving presents too, who doesn't?!




Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and get well and truly spoilt! Do let me know if you do the tag because I'm really nosy and would love to read it.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x