Monday 5 January 2015

December || Instagram


♥ Can't beat a Dominoes


 ♥ All gingerbreaded out with my gingerbread jumper and gingerbread leggings


♥ Debenhams Brunch


♥ Personalised Cambridge Satchel Keyring


 ♥ Multrees Walk


♥ Cosy pj's and slippers


♥ Luca in his Christmas jumper


♥ Pretty flowers from G 


♥ White hot chocolate with Zomato


 ♥ Christmas presents from Gary


♥ Pretty Naked On The Run palette


 ♥ New Pandora rings and Christmas nails


♥ Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Christmas Edition


 ♥ Cards Against Humanity Card Game. If you haven't played this then you should! It isn't to be taken too seriously because it can be seen as offensive but if you don't take it seriously or aren't easily offended then it's good fun! 


♥ Safety First


♥ Pretty lantern from Next that my friend got me for Christmas with my timeless candle in it


♥ Heinz Tomato & Chilli soup with mini croissants. This soup is amazing, highly recommend


♥ New Year Nails


♥ New Year cocktails

I hope you enjoyed a little look at some of the pictures I posed throughout December, if you want to see more then my instagram is @whatabbyloves. Pop over and say hi because I'm always looking for new people to follow on instagram.

,Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x