Thursday 22 January 2015

Make-Up Revolution Concealer Palette || Review


I am a concealer addict, even if I don't wear foundation I like to have at least some concealer on to make me look alive because I don't get a lot of sleep. My biggest problem with concealer is I like to wear fake tan and that means I have to have a light and a dark and mix them while my tan fades which is a lotta hassle for a lazy girl. When I saw that Make-Up Revolution had a concealer palette I just had to try it given how impressed I was by their other products.

The palette comes in 3 colour schemes, light, light- medium and medium-dark. I being extremely pale obviously went for light but wasn't sure if it would be too light for when I fake tanned. However, t's perfect for when I fake tan and when I'm at my palest so I'm super impressed with the colour range of this palette. If I didn't know what it was called I would have guessed it was light- medium because the end few shades in this palette are ideal for me when my guide colour of fake tan is still on so if you're undecided between two palette colour ranges go for the lighter one.

The first three shades are my go to when I'm pale, I use the bottom shade to counteract any under eye bags because of it's yellow colour and then I go on top with either the palest colour or the one beside it. Both cover my eye bags nicely and the coverage lasts all day for me, I haven't had any problems with it sliding off my face or wearing away. I love the creamy consistency of it which is really easy to blend out and to mix with other colours.


I tend to reach for the darkest shades once I've just tanned and work my way through the palette as it's fading so I make use of every single shade. If I ever want to do anyone else's make-up too I've got the perfect colour range to do it with.

These concealers are very creamy but not too thick and are very easy to blend out under the eye or on blemishes. They don't slide about on the skin because I don't wear a primer and lately haven't been setting it with powder but it still stayed in place all day. They are so affordable too, a lot of concealers for one shade in the drugstore are the same price of this palette at £6 and aren't half as good.


This is my go to palette and whenever I go abroad this is definitely something that I will take because it has every colour range to get me through the holiday as my skin gradually tans. I think this is a must for every girl who likes to tan!

Have you tried this palette?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x