Wednesday 4 February 2015

Valentines Day Ideas

Last year, a month into blogging, I shared with you all a few cute, cheap and personal Valentines Day ideas so that you can get some inspiration if you're stuck with what to buy etc. However, back then I didn't even have a quarter of the followers that I do now so I thought I would link them within this post so you all can benefit from these posts too. 

I did plan on posting some new Valentines Day ideas this year too but I'm not very organised at the moment and I've been struck down with some horrible flu/virus thing. This has been the first day I've actually been able to open my laptop in a few days so everythings running a bit behind so I think realistically I'd be better just sharing my old ones with you guys!! However, I have a few days to myself where I don't need to be anywhere or do anything so I can lie in bed, rest and hopefully do some work without feeling guilty that I'm missing things.





Please let me know what you think of them, I'm really gutted that I've used them both last year so I'm going to have to try think of some new ideas for Gary this year!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x