Saturday 28 March 2015

L'Oreal Collection Exclusive Lipsticks || Review


I have been after the Blake Lively L'oreal collection exclusive lipstick for ages because she's so stunning that if anything can make me look a little more Blake then I'm up for that! They were on a deal so I ended up choosing three, aswell as Blake's red I got two nude ones- Eva's and Julianne's.


Julianne's is a pretty pale pink and I picked this one because her skin tone is probably the closest to mine out of all the girls. This shade is the most sheer of the three which disappointed me a little. It doesn't add amazing colour to the lips but rather gives a pretty pink sheen. When I wear this I usually go over the top of it with one of Tanya Burr's lip glosses either Aurora or Picnic In The Park or one of the Naked glosses by Urban Decay.


I picked Eva's lipstick because when I swatched it the colour looked stunning so even though my skin tone is nothing like hers (sobs) I still had to get it. It's a peachy nudey brown and it looks so pretty on it's own or again with one of Tanya's lip glosses over the top, I usually go for Afternoon Tea. This one has become one of my favourite lipsticks, if you like Pure Zen or Patisserie from Mac then you'll like this one! I really love that L'Oreal Paris is embossed on the lipsticks too because it gives them a luxury, high end feel. The packaging is really chic too with the black and gold so I like having these ones on display. 



Lastly the reason for this haul - Blake Lively's red. It's a really pretty deep red, slightly darker than your classic bright red but not too dark. It is a matte finish unlike the nude shades which appear to be a frosted finish but this is extremely creamy to apply and doesn't dry out my lips at all. As it's a matte shade it lasts for a really long time and these smell incredible too. I've heard a lot of people saying they hate the smell and they can't wear them because of it but I really, really like it. It's very sweet, floral and powdery smell, it reminds me of an old fashioned sweet shop but I'd wear it as a perfume it smells that nice. It's also a very similar smell to a lot of the Rimmel lipsticks if you've ever smelt them you'll know exactly what I'm trying to describe.



I love these lipsticks and the collection, what do you think of them?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x