Wednesday 1 April 2015

March || Favourites


It literally feels like only last week that I was writing my February favourites, the months are flying by but I'm extremely pleased that the clocks have gone forward and we now have much lighter evenings and are officially in British Summertime!


My first favourite this month is my River Island Paris perfume. It's really fresh and light, has floral hints to it, dark amber and vanilla which on paper isn't my type of perfume but it actually makes a stunning combination. I love that the bottle looks very Chanel and that the liquid inside is a pink shade. Plus this only costs £12 for 75ml so it's very affordable and although it isn't the most long lasting smell because it's cheap I don't mind topping it up two/three times a day. It's the perfect Spring scent because of how fresh it is and for me it reminds me of university and going out because its the scent I wore all the time when I started uni. 


I have been loving my L'Oreal lipsticks especially my Eva one because it's such a pretty shade and it is in the most elegant packaging that I've ever seen from the drug store. I've done a full review post on my L'oreal lipsticks with swatches here if you want to see them in detail.


 My cleanser love this month has been the ESPA optimal skin pro cleanser and this is just a sample size so I'm dreading it running out because it's quite expensive to replace. It has jobaba spheres in it which exfoliate and then melt on your face and it also has pumpkin enzymes to dissolve dull cells and leave skin radiant and healthy. It is a tri-phase cleanser because it has moringa seed in it to cleanse and remove make-up. I love this (and hate it because I love it and will need to buy a big size) it makes my skin feel incredible, it's so soft after using this and visibly looks brighter and healthier.



My new haircare item that I've fallen in love with is this Tigi S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum. From the minute I first tried this I knew it would be in my favourites, it smells incredible like watermelon and apple and it also feels super silky and soft. To use this you squirt a pump onto your hands and rub them together then spread the serum through the ends of your hair. It left my hair soft, not at all greasy- I use this every day and still only have to wash my hair twice a week. I am obsessed with this, is it sad that I look forward to using this every day? Probably.. If you are on the hunt for a new serum then this is the one girls! 


I showed this palette in my recent Make-Up Revolution haul and it's no surprise that it has been the only palette I have reached for since I got it a few months back. It contains so many colours that I just haven't got bored of it yet, I adore the golds, browns, coppers, pinks and purple shimmers but it also has a good selection of matte shades for blending out and putting through the crease. If I was buying someone a starter kit or I could only have one eyeshadow palette I think I would chose this because it just has everything you could ever need. It is of course super pigmented and long lasting although I always pair it up with an eye primer. 

What products did you love during March?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x