Sunday 10 May 2015

April || Instagram


April has gone by in a whirlwind of exams and studying but I did manage to fit in the time to take some pretty snaps. Here's some of my favourites from mine and Luca's instagram posts last month!


♥ Revision essentials 


♥ ShoeLicks, stickers to put on the soles of your shoes to make them pretty (or to make them look like Louboutin's!)


♥ Nutella milkshake and nutella ice cream (more revision essentials!!)


 ♥ Better than an Easter egg right? ;)



 ♥ Sunset in Musselburgh

  
♥ A vanilla hot chocolate is defo another essential for revision...


♥ Didn't have time to brush my hair before work but had time to take a selfie, priorities!  


♥ Dominos now do a large garlic and herb dip, finallllllly!! I also have learned they do garlic butter and extra cheese as a free topping!


♥ Pretty dresses 


♥ Fried egg in a cheese toastie with a cheese toastie heart


♥ Working off that Dominos


 Leave your instagrams below! Mines are @whatabbyloves and @lucathespringer.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x