Tuesday 2 June 2015

Beauty || Haul


You know me, I love a good make-up haul and when buying some essentials I always end up adding in a few new extra bits. Although it's a small one, some of these bits are so beautiful that I needed to share them with you.


The first thing I got was another bottle of Ruth Crilly's dry shampoo in the scent New York. I use a lot of dry shampoo because I am quite bad at timing my hair washes and this one is my favourite dry shampoo to use. 


I needed a new liquid eyeliner and L'oreal appear to have discontinued the one that I have used for years and years and I didn't know which one to try. I decided Make-Up Revolution was a safe bet because they've never let me down with any other product that I've tried. Obviously when paying a postage fee, you can't just buy one thing? (Please say I'm not the only person who does this???) I decided to get the rose gold foil eyeshadow because it's something I've been after for a while now and it's always out of stock so I grabbed it while it was there. I also picked up one of their one pound blushers because I always lose blushers and for a pound you can't go wrong.


I bought one of the 'new' Tanya Burr lip gloss shades because I love her lip glosses. Not just because they're made by her but they really are pigmented, smell nice and long lasting. I always rant and rave about them so I'm sure by now you've all grasped how amazing I think they are. I picked the shade Finding Nemo because it's a really pretty coral colour perfect for Summer. It reminds me of Nars Orgasm in lip gloss form because it's a pinky coral with the same flecks of gold through it.


What beauty bits do I need to pick up next?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x