Monday 29 June 2015

By Terry Eyeliner || Review


I was very pleased to see this little beauty in my February My Little Box because everyone knows how fab a brand By Terry is and this eyeliner is full sized. It's not the colour I would have chosen but it is a very interesting shade- a black with gold flecks that when blended turns an olive colour.

I like this, I didn't think I would get much wear out of it because of the colour but it actually goes well as an eyeliner for every day looks ... mostly. I wear gold eyeshadows a lot so I find that it compliments it really well and that the flecks of gold aren't too obvious.


You could wear this all over your eyelid and blend it out to get a pretty olive green/gold eyeshadow colour but personally I prefer it as an eyeliner. I do like how versatile it is though and I think it would make a really pretty smokey eye. It's creamy, pigmented, long lasting - no smudges under the eye four hours later. 


I definitely would love to try a plain black version of this because I think I'd love it even more in black! Have you tried any of the By Terry eyeliners?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x