Monday 15 June 2015

How Much Does My Face Cost? || Tag


This is a tag I've considered doing for a while but I'm not sure I actually want to know the final price tag because I know it will be a heck of a lot. However I'm currently trying to save money so what better way to stop my makeup splurges by physically seeing how much it costs me?!

I've based this on make-up I would wear on a night out or for a date night because for every day I don't always wear make-up and if I do then not always as much as this. Obviously I know this is completely excessive but each to their own and all that!

I've also decided to add in the skin care that I use on my face every single day because I think this is a vital step if not the most important one.


♥ Clinique Pore Refining Solutions correcting serum - £39
♥ EOS lipbalm berry - Roughly £7


For my base I use foundation, usually two concealers if I'm going out or going somewhere fancy and a powder to keep it all in place.

♥ L'Oreal True Match Foundation w4 golden natural - £9.99
♥ Collection Concealer - £4.19
♥ Make-Up Revolution cover and conceal palette - £6
♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99



For eyes I always use my Urban Decay primer potion, I've picked my most favourite eyeshadow palette, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyeliner and of course eyelashes which I do not wear on an everyday basis.

♥ Urban Decay primer potion - £16
♥ Urban Decay Original Naked - £37
♥ L'oreal Superliner - £6.49
♥ Rimmel Scandaleyes flex mascara - £6.99
♥ Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner - £15
♥ Eyelure 101 eyelashes - £5.25 (individually not for set)


For my cheeks I usually just go for my contour kit for everyday use but for a night out I like to bronze up my face all over too. I then usually use my favourite blusher and my favourite highlight.

♥ Sleek Contour Kit - £6.49
♥ Nars Laguna Bronzer - £27
♥ Benefit Coralista - £23.50
♥ Mac Mineralise Skin Finish - £23


For my eyebrows, all I use is an eyeshadow from mac (which has lost it's plastic) and depending on lipstick I use I may use a lipliner and/or a gloss but with my favourite lipstick (this one) I just use it alone.

♥ Mac Espresso eyeshadow - £13
♥ YSL peach passion lipstick - £25

And the grand total is....... £274.89. I knew it would be a lot of money but did not expect it to be this sickening an amount!! However I'm just going to remind myself that the amount of uses I get out of the products reduces the cost massively... right?? Definitely think this has given me the kick up the bum I needed to save money and stop buying extra make-up!

I hope you enjoyed finding out how much my face costs, have you done this tag if so leave the price of your face below and a link to your post!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x