Wednesday 10 June 2015

May || Instagram


 I've had so much going on the past few months in my personal life and have been a very busy bee so haven't posted loads on instagram. However, here are some of my very favourite posts from May!


♥ I found a shop that still sells mini eggs near my house, yay! 



♥ My baby toothbrush for cleaning my jewellery


 ♥ White Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Ferrero Rocher Sundae (yes it was definitely as nice as it sounds!)


♥ I've joined a gym!! and I actually really enjoy it Let me know if you'd want to see any fitness posts.


 ♥ My personal training programme

I hope you enjoyed seeing snippets from my instagram accounts @whatabbyloves and @lucathespringer. If you do follow me be sure to leave your username down below so I can check yours out! 

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x