Friday 3 July 2015

June || Instagram


June has been an amazing month for me after having a few rubbish months I think I'm starting to get everything back on track and have been up too quite a lot! I'm loving that the weather is getting much warmer so have seen some really beautiful sunsets, gone on some amazing road trips and done lots of exploring with my favourite not so little anymore puppy. I've still been keeping up the gym nearly every day, eating healthier and of course not giving up my beloved Lucas ice cream.


♥ Gym spa pools


♥ Bannatynes pool


♥ Any other lazy girls style up their swimming costume with their clothes before going swimming?


 ♥ Drinks with Aimee 



♥ Road trip with my fave 


 ♥ Old work shoes ft pup chewed laces 


 ♥ Valentines Day bath ballistic - good to myself! 


 ♥ Dressing like I'm off to Wimbledon for the gym because it's been so hot 


♥ "Mum what do you mean I have something on my face?"

I hope you enjoyed seeing a sneak peek of what I've been up to in June. These pictures are a mixture of from my personal account @whatabbyloves and my puppy's account @lucathespringer. Please do pop over and say hi!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x