Tuesday 11 August 2015

July || Favourites


I know, I know, I am getting so bad at posting my favourites on time these last few months but I'm going to put it down to the fact that the days are just flying by. I am finally getting round to it though and have quite a few new products that I've been loving to share with you guys!



The first favourite this month has been my Body Shop Pink Grapefruit body sorbet. This stuff smells incredible, so fruity and fresh and not only does it smell great but the smell is really strong and lasts on the skin. I've been around people hours after I've applied it and been told I smell really nice - like grapefruits (funnily enough) and it also makes your whole room smell of grapefruit too. It comes out really cool so is amazing if you've been in the sun all day or if you've been working/working out and you're all hot and bothered. I just love this, it's amazing and as soon as it runs out I will definitely be repurchasing!



Urban Decay setting spray is one of those products where I'm not entirely sure if it does what it's meant too but I love using it anyway. I tend to find that my make-up lasts a long time on my face with or without using this so I'm not sure how much of a difference this product makes in that way. However, I like using this to add extra hydration to my face and to stop my make-up looking cakey.


I've been using my Tresemme hair protection spray loads lately because when you're out in the sun it's just as important to protect your hair from the heat as it is if you were curling it. This one does the job and smells gorgeous and lets face it who doesn't want to have healthy, good smelling hair?


Definite favourite this month has been my Toni & Guy salt spray. This cost literally only a few pounds and although it's a super small bottle, you really do not need a lot of product. This is probably the best salt spray I've ever tried because I can visibly see it working on my hair. It also has the most incredible smell (there's a theme throughout this favourites), the smell lasts on my hair for hours which makes me love this all the more. The only downside of this is how fast I'm going through it because I use it so much!



A new discovery but a complete favourite is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It's a thinner concealer than the Collection one I usually use but I kind of like that about it and you can use layers to build up a thicker finish if that's what you want. This concealer really does brighten up your eyes and because I struggle with bad under eye bags this is just fab for hiding them.


My last favourite is another new discovery and that's Soap and Glory's Glow Job which I definitely didn't buy just because of it's intriguing name...... This product is a tinted moisturiser and it just gives a nice bronze glow to the skin which is ideal for those days you don't really want to wear make-up but still want to have a bit of colour. 

What have your favourites been the past month? Have you tried any of my favourites?

Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x