Wednesday 26 August 2015

Topshop, Asos, Office, Nike, New Look & More || Haul


It's been a long time since I've done a fashion haul on my blog and it's mainly down to the fact that I've not really bought loads of clothes at once for ages. Then when I do, I have all the good intention of keeping them to photograph before I wear them but realistically that never actually happens. However this time I have managed it (mostly) so thought I would share them with you!



 The first thing that I bought was a new pair of Converse and this time I went for the leather version, my reasoning being that I wanted to be able to keep them clean, easier! I already have two pairs of white converse but both are manky and I only ever get down to washing them when I want to wear them. I bought these ones from Office and they were around £60 which I don't think is too bad. I do like them but I feel like they make my feet look and feel massive and I'm only a size 5! The leather style has definitely been much easier (and quicker) to clean so I would recommend them for that. 


 I desperately needed new bikini's for Summer especially because I live at my gyms swimming pool. I really wanted ones with cup sizes because they fit so much nicer on and I found that Asos was the best place to shop for cup sized bikini's. The first one I bought was this gorgeous floral print one which I desperately wanted the matching high waisted bottoms for but couldn't get hold of.


The second bikini I bought was this Triangl look alikey which is an amazing dupe. The white colour makes your tan look fantastic and the bra fits perfectly. Something to bare in mind about the bottoms are they're ever so slightly more revealing than your average bikini bottom but I kept them anyway because I like the look of the matching set!


I fell in love with this navy/grey and white striped top from Topshop. It's not a crop top but it's a really short t-shirt. It looks amazing with high waisted jeans or under dungarees.



From Nike I picked up this mesh crop top for the gym, again this one is slightly longer than a crop top but you would definitely have to wear this with high waisted bottoms if you didn't want to show any skin. This is amazing for the gym, it's dry fit so it absorbs sweat and because of it's loose, mesh material it really helps to keep you cool. I don't feel very comfortable just going to the gym in a sports bra so this is the perfect way to show off your coloured sports bra, stay cool and not be revealing. It was around £30 which is quite expensive for a gym top but that's because it's Nike and has the dri-fit technology. 


I also picked up a neon yellow sports bra from H&M because it looks amazing under all gym tops. This one especially looks great under the Nike mesh top. It isn't the most supportive sports bra ever but it does the job for me and it was under £10 too.


My gym is absolutely roasting especially when it's hot outside so I bought some new shorts to switch my yoga pants for. I apologise for the creases but I pulled these straight out the ironing basket. I chose a plain white pair and a plain black pair because they'll go with everything and both are from New Look.


Another fitness themed item of clothing I bought was this swim suit from Tesco. I really wanted a swimsuit for doing swimming at the gym because it just seems a lot more practical than a bikini and I wanted to look like I was 'serious' about swimming hahaha. At the same time I didn't want to look like a frump and this was the best one I found on the market and believe it or not it's actually from Tesco!! It gives you an amazing bust because it's quite low cut and because of the ruching on the front and the side panels it is quite slimming. I wear this to death because it is stylish but at the same time very, very practical so ideal for anyone who does swimming for exercise purposes!


Last gym related purchase... I promise! I bought two t-shirts from New Look, just a plain black one and a plain grey one. They do fit a little on the small side so I'd recommend going up a size if you're inbetween sizes.


I never, ever thought that I would buy into the dungaree hype. They just remind me way too much of growing up so they still feel a little uncool to me however lately I've seen people looking amazing in them. I'm definitely not into the long ones because I'm so small they would just look ridiculous on me but I do love the short ones. These look amazing paired with the Topshop stripey t-shirt that I showed above and are also from Topshop.



My last purchase and probably my most favourite purchase that I've bought in a long time is this yellow rain coat from Topshop. I wanted it for a while but wasn't sure because it might not go with much being yellow but when I went into Topshop and it was the last one in stock I just had to get it. It is out of stock online so if you want this, I'd hurry to your local Topshop to see if they have any left. It's so cute and makes me feel like Paddington bear. I think the little checked sleeves and hood are a really cute touch however if you don't like the sleeves you can roll them down. Although it is expensive for a rain coat at £55, I've already had my moneys worth out of it and will continue to do so therefore I think it's worth the money! Especially because in Britain you are always, always going to need a rain jacket.


I hope you liked seeing the fashion bits that I've picked up recently. Let me know if you like them and   how you would style them up. 

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x