Friday 11 September 2015

July/August || Instagram


♥ Yellow Topshop rain jacket that I showed in a haul recently


 ♥ The dream team


♥ Nandos Peri Peri chips


♥ New work shoes


♥ Les Mis phone case


♥ New Boots


♥ Night out nails



 ♥ Poorly snuggles 


♥ Feet up in the Audi


♥ Frankie & Benny's chilli garlic bread 


 ♥ Adult colouring in books 


 ♥ New Asos bikini


♥ Minions in work


♥ Fresh eyebrow kit


♥ Luca's 'I'm feeling naughty' face 

Decided to combine both July and August's pictures together because I hadn't posted very many pictures in July to give it its own post! All these pictures are from my instagram @whatabbyloves and Luca's @lucathespringer. Please come say hello!

Lots of Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x