Tuesday 22 December 2015

Girls Christmas Dinner || Frankie & Benny's


A few weeks back Frankie & Benny's got in touch with me and asked if I would like to have a girls Christmas meal where we could try out their Christmas menu. We all love Frankies & Benny's so were delighted to get to try out their Christmas menu. On their Christmas menu you can get a three course Christmas meal for just under £20 or a two course meal for just under £17. They also have cute Christmas crackers on the table which was a nice touch.


All us girls are massive macaroni cheese fans and we did get super excited over the fact that as an option for a starter was a macaroni cheese cake. It comes with salad on top of it and drizzled barbecue sauce and it was amazing, in fact two of us have already went back to have it again haha! The only criticism of this is that I'd prefer the salad on the side because it looks much nicer than having it dumped on top. 


Aimee was the only one who didn't go for the mac and cheese cake and she went for buttermilk chicken tenders which she said tasted really good!


For mains none of us actually went for the traditional turkey, me and Aimee went for the Festive pizza which has mozzarella, chicken pieces, salsa rossa and salsa verde. I went for mine without the chicken pieces and Aimee had hers with, we both thought these were really good although couldn't finish them because we were so full! Aimee wasn't so keen on the salsa verde, I actually liked it but I think there was maybe a little too much of it. 


Gillian and Erin both got the bacon and cheese burgers, they thought they were tasty but the chips they came with were slightly congealed in parts. 


For dessert we all got the chocolate yule log, this was delicious although I don't think any of us could finish it all because we were so full. The only way this could be better is if the yule log was served a little hotter but other than that it was really nice. 


I will definitely be making a few more trips back to Frankie & Benny's before their Christmas menu ends! Have you tried it yet?

Lots of Love,

A






*This post is sponsored but as always all opinions are honest and entirely my friends and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x