Thursday 17 December 2015

November || Instagram


♥ Nars lipglosses


♥ Peach Adidas Superstars


♥ Smiley face firework 


♥ Coco white- full blog post coming soon


♥ Terry's chocolate orange and oreo milkshake


♥ Caddy Belle boots from Clarks, more pictures and info in my Winter boots post here.


♥ Malteser mcflurry


♥ Justin Bieber Purpose on repeat



♥  MAC goodies from Amsterdam


♥  Snuggles with Luca


♥ Personal planner, I will do a whole blog post on this soon


♥ Early morning swim


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the pictures that I posted throughout November, sorry it's a little late, university has been super busy but I'm finally finished up for Christmas! If you want to follow me on instagram then my instagram is @whatabbyloves.

Lots of Love,

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x